SONG YAMAHA POP BARAT 



METALLICA
  1. Metallica -  blackened
  2. Metallica -  enter sandman
  3. Metallica -  harvester of sorrow
  4. Metallica -  the thing that shouldnt be
  5. Metallica - anesthesia
  6. Metallica - battery
  7. Metallica - call of ktulu
  8. Metallica - creeping death
  9. Metallica - damage inc
  10. Metallica - disposable heroes
  11. Metallica - dont tread me
  12. Metallica - dyers eye
  13. Metallica - escape
  14. Metallica - eye of the beholder
  15. Metallica - fade to black
  16. Metallica - fight fire with fire
  17. Metallica - for whom the bell tolls
  18. Metallica - hit the lights
  19. Metallica - holier than thou



U2
  1. Every Breath
  2. U2 - Bad
  3. U2 - Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me
  4. U2 - I still havent found what Im looking for
  5. U2 - I will follow
  6. U2 - New years day
  7. U2 - One
  8. U2 - Pride
  9. U2 - Sunday bloody sunday
  10. U2 - Sweetest thing
  11. U2 - When love comes to town
  12. U2 - Where the streets have no name
  13. U2 - With or without you



VAN HALLEN
  1. (van _halen ) easy love
  2. (van _halen ) eruption
  3. (van _halen ) gotme
  4. (van _halen ) love
  5. (Van_ Halen)  Right Now
  6. (Van_ Halen) - Jump
  7. Van Hallen - After Shock
  8. Van Hallen - And The Cradle Will Rock
  9. Van Hallen - Art Bell Theme
  10. Van Hallen - Beautiful Girls
  11. Van Hallen - Can't Stop Loving You
  12. Van Hallen - Finish What Ya Started
  13. Van Hallen - Human Being
  14. Van Hallen - I'll Wait
  15. Van Hallen - Ice Cream Man
  16. Van Hallen - Just A Gigalo
  17. Van Hallen - Love Walks In
  18. Van Hallen - Me Wise Magic
  19. Van Hallen - Mean Street
  20. Van Hallen - Not Enough
  21. Van Hallen - Panama
  22. Van Hallen - Pretty Woman
  23. Van Hallen - Right Now
  24. Van Hallen - Spanish Fly
  25. Van Hallen - When It's Love
  26. Van Hallen - You Really Got Me
  27. Van hallen-aint in
  28. Van hallen-dreams



WHITNEY HOUSTEN
  1. GREATEST LOVE OF
  2. I ALWAYS LOVE YOU
  3. ONE MOMEN
  4. Whitney - Didn't We Almost Have It All
  5. Whitney - Greatest Love Of All
  6. Whitney - I Have Nothing
  7. Whitney - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
  8. Whitney - I Will Always Love You
  9. Whitney - Im Every Woman
  10. Whitney - One moment in time
  11. Whitney - Run to you
  12. Whitney - Saving All My Love For You
  13. Whitney - So Emotional


CAMPURAN
  1. A whole new world
  2. Abacab-genesis
  3. Abracadabra-steve.miller
  4. Achy breaky heart
  5. AFRICA
  6. After_The_Love_Has_Gone
  7. Again old
  8. Against_all_odds-phil.collins
  9. Al Jarreau - Boogie Down
  10. Al Jarreau - Roof Garden
  11. Al Jarreau - Since I Fell For You
  12. Al Jolson - You Made Me Love You
  13. Al Martino - Spanish Eyes
  14. All for love
  15. All_I_Wanna_Do
  16. All_in_mouses_night-genesis
  17. All_my_life
  18. All_That_She_Wants - ACE of base
  19. Alone Heart
  20. Anita Baker - Sweet Love
  21. Another_Day_In_Paradise PhilC
  22. Another_One_Bites_The_Dust _K
  23. Another_town_another_train
  24. Any dream will do
  25. Any_other_way-Celine.dion
  26. Anything I Own
  27. Anytime_You_Need_A_Friend
  28. Anyway-Genesis
  29. Aqua - Barbie Girl
  30. Aqua - Cartoon Heroe
  31. Aqua - Turn back time
  32. Aqua-Barbie girl
  33. Are_You_Lonesome_Tonight

Post a Comment